Our Paradis Oval Dining Table is the perfect marriage of handcrafted design and functionality. The pedestal base offers a sculptural aesthetic whilst the rounded edge, smooth stone tile top provides textural a balance and a functional surface to enjoy meals for many years to come.
A celebration of organic beauty and imperfection. Our pieces are produced in small batches embracing the handcrafted journey. Each piece embodies dips, variations, irregularities and imperfections, this is what we love most. We are intentionally celebrating the uniqueness of this beautiful traditional craft. Uniquely handcrafted using a natural stone tile inlay method of traditional furniture making. Please read the product details carefully prior to purchasing.
This is a unique craft and we encourage you to learn more about the beautiful journey behind its origins. It is one that we are very proud of and hold very close to our hearts. Please visit the En Gold Journal to read more.
Collection: Dining Tables & Oval Dining Tables
- Length 2400mm
- Width 1000mm
- Height 760mm
- Weight Approximately 145kg
6 Seater Base Item Dimension
- Per Leg Diameter 450mm
- Height 720mm
- Length 3000mm
- Width 1200mm
- Height 760mm
- Weight Approximately 170kg
8 Seater Base Item Dimension
- Per Leg Diameter 500mm
- Height 720mm
Please note: Given the size and structure of this piece, a wide entry may be required. Please ensure to check dimensions against your entry ways before proceeding. This piece is heavy and fragile so adequate manoeuvring space and professional handling is required.
- Please ensure to un-screw the top from the base when moving. Do NOT move the top + base together as the screws are not designed to hold the weight of the base.
- Comes in three separate pieces (table top and two bases) with hardware to fix in place. Requires assembly.
- Handcrafted using a unique craft traditional to the Philippine Islands.
- Hand quarried fossilised limestone which is hand carved in to smooth and rough tiles.
- Aligned on a hollow timber carcass which provides a stable form to create the sculptural design.
- Surface tiles are polished to seal and protect against moisture and stains. Care will still need to be taken to ensure you get longevity from your piece.
This table comes in 3 pieces with brackets provided to fix the table top in place. Brackets should always be removed prior to moving your table. Click here to learn more.
Moving & Caring
- Please take care when moving your piece. Do not push or drag along ground as this may cause the stone to chip and break off. Always use two people to lift and place your piece down gently in place. If dropped, this may result in stone cracking, chipping and falling off. If it has come in forceful contact with an object or dropped, this may cause structural damage to the timber carcass.
- Avoid contact with substances that contain an acidic component (such as citric foods/drinks or some sticky tapes) as they may cause etching. Avoid direct contact with high pigment liquids, foods and objects that may cause colour transfer.
- To clean simply use a damp soft, clean cloth to wipe the surface. Avoid any abrasive or harsh cleaning products that are not specifically designed for this material.
- We recommend using Lithofin Stone Care Products that have been selected for cleaning, protection, and stain removal.