Our Mala Coffee Table, Grey Stone. Bold yet understated in stature and confident in its pared back and timeless design. A classic plinth profile, the perfect addition to any space.
A celebration of organic beauty and imperfection. Our pieces are produced in small batches embracing the handcrafted journey. Each piece embodies dips, variations, irregularities and imperfections, this is what we love most. We are intentionally celebrating the uniqueness of this beautiful traditional craft. Uniquely handcrafted using a natural stone tile inlay method of traditional furniture making. Please read the product details carefully prior to purchasing.
This is a unique craft and we encourage you to learn more about the beautiful journey behind its origins. It is one that we are very proud of and hold very close to our hearts. Please visit the En Gold Journal to read more.
Collection: Coffee Tables
- DIMENSIONS: 1200x900x350 (LxWxH) mm
- WEIGHT: Approximately 40kg
- Please note: Given the size and structure of this piece, a wide entry may be required. Please ensure to check dimensions against your entry ways before proceeding. This piece is heavy and fragile so adequate manoeuvring space and professional handling is required.
- MATERIAL: Natural Grey Stone (Type of Fossil Stone)
- *No assembly required
- Handcrafted using a unique craft traditional to the Philippine Islands.
- Hand quarried fossilised limestone which is hand carved in to smooth tiles.
- Aligned on a hollow timber frame which provides a stable form to create the sculptural design.
- Surface tiles are polished to seal and protect against moisture and stains. Care will still need to be taken to ensure you get longevity from your piece.
No assembly required.
Moving & Caring
- Please take care when moving your piece. Do not push or drag along ground as this may cause the stone to chip and break off. Always use two people to lift and place your piece down gently in place. If dropped, this may result in stone cracking, chipping and falling off. If it has come in forceful contact with an object or dropped, this may cause structural damage to the timber carcass.
- Avoid contact with substances that contain an acidic component (such as citric foods/drinks or some sticky tapes) as they may cause etching. Avoid direct contact with high pigment liquids, foods and objects that may cause colour transfer.
- This piece is one, solid structure. Placement in your home should be considered as it is a large, heavy item. Please be mindful when specifying this item for spaces that require delivery upstairs or have entryway restrictions.
- To clean simply use a damp soft, clean cloth to wipe the surface. Avoid any abrasive or harsh cleaning products that are not specifically designed for this material.
- We recommend using Lithofin Stone Care Products that have been selected for cleaning, protection, and stain removal.