Warranty & Repairs
All products from En Gold go through strict quality control inspections. However, in the rare occasion, if there are faults, please let us know and we will rectify the issue promptly.
All Faults need to be reported within 24 hours of receiving your item. If you have a faulty or damaged product, please email through to email@example.com with images of the damage, your order number and any supporting details.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
En Gold provides a full 12-month Manufacturing Warranty on all new products sold. The warranty begins on the date of receiving your product. Approved warranty claims are for replacement En Gold parts or furniture only, shipping is not covered.
All damages in transit/or when cartons are opened must be noted on the delivery paperwork and reported to us within 24hours and not assembled in any way before contacting us.
*Our terms and conditions laid out does not limit any statutory rights which may be available to the Australian consumer in respect of the product, including those under the Australian Consumer Law.
- All warranties provided are conditional upon family domestic use of the product (not for commercial use)
- All warranties commence on the date of receiving your product.
- Warranties are not transferable, for example – when the product is sold onto a new owner.
- Failure to prepare and service your En Gold piece in accordance with the En Gold specifications and recommendations found on our website will void your warranty. For example, not cleaning the product with our suggested product or allowing people to misuse the product by applying force to the piece.
- Timber surface cracks are normal and will not affect the structural integrity of your product. This is not considered a fault under warranty
- Natural stone comes with its own unique variations such as veining and colour variation and will not affect the structural integrity of your product. This is not considered a fault under warranty
- Timber Thermal expansion is not covered under warranty as this is affected by environmental conditions.
- Filled, unfilled holes and veins in our timber, stone and marble pieces are a part of the product and are not considered a fault.
- Any modifications made to your En Gold pieces will void the warranty.
- Only fittings and accessories provided by En Gold should be used with En Gold products or your warranty may be invalidated.
- Our warranty does not apply to ordinary wear & tear of the product such as discolouration, staining, chipping etc.
- Stone, marble and lucite are heavy and fragile materials. Care must be taken around children and children should always be supervised by an adult to ensure the child's safety. En Gold will not be liable for any injury caused to any persons or damage or breakage caused to the product due to mishandling or impact with the product. Mishandling is considered any handling other than the designed purpose and use as outlined by En Gold.
- Liability is limited to the faulty part, which will be repaired or replaced at our discretion
- It is very important to be mindful and take care when moving En Gold pieces around your home as they are heavy and fragile. Breaking, cracking and damaging your piece due to incorrect moving, dropping or impact to your product will void your warranty.
- The customer acknowledges that the goods are for household use and any commercial, institutional, rental trade or other non-household use voids this warranty. Defects must be reported within 24hours of noticing. Issues that are left unreported can cause further damage and will be considered in any claims. En Gold will not be held responsible for any injury caused due to a fault not being reported.
- Natural stone products are fragile, care must be taken and expected. Leaning, sitting, standing or using your piece as body support when moving or sit to stand are not in line with the designed purpose or use of our pieces and will immediately void your warranty.
- En Gold recommends installation and fixing product (such as mirrors) in place by a trade professional. Any damage or injury caused due to product being insufficiently fixed will not be liable to En Gold.
- Warranty is voided if damage is caused from:
- Transportation (excludes transport paid via En Gold)
- Abuse, misuse, excessive use, failure to follow instructions, improper or abnormal usage.
- Alteration, modification, defective installation.
- Unauthorised repairs, alterations, or modifications from an unauthorised third party.
- Any use of toxic cleaning products that are not specifically recommended by En Gold.
- Non reported issues that have escalated from a minor to a major fault.
- Pests, mice, cockroaches, or other insects (this includes Termites).
- Damaged caused by any household pet.
- Failing to maintain the product as per the En Gold care instructions.
- Weather related damage - extreme hot or cold weather.
- Mould or any other form of natural fungi.
- Random acts of God, such as fire, flood etc.
- If the product is used in a non-household setting.
- Discolouration of equipment is not covered under warranty. Any product stored outside should do so out of the sun and undercover.
- Consumable or Expendable parts such as handles, and plastic accessories may vary in colour and is not regarded as a fault. Colour differences are a result of different materials used in manufacturing.
Australian Consumer Law
Nothing in this warranty policy limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations, or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a “consumer” under the ACL, the following notice applies to you:
“Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (“Consumer Guarantees”). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
A note from En Gold
We understand accidents happen and it is heartbreaking when breakages do occur; if an incident does occur we are happy to provide stonemason recommendations that may be able to assist in repairing your product.