Caring For Your Volakas Plinth
The Volakas Plinths are made from a discrete and soft natural stone.
Volakas Marble is known for its brilliant white colour married with waves of soft grey veins and biscotti accents. A precious natural stone, it is a timeless and elevated addition to any space.
- This stone has a very high variation, we recommend anyone who is considering a Volakas marble piece for their space to allow for this variation and embrace knowing that each and every piece holds a completely unique set of characteristics. This is something that we celebrate at En Gold and exactly why we have chosen this incredible stone in our collection.
- These marble plinths are constructed from solid slab, mitred edges and hollow design with plywood footed base, our plinths are strong, sturdy and timeless.
- Small W300 x D300 x H500mm
- Medium W300 x D300 x H650mm
- Large W300 x D300 x H900mm
- Small Approximately 30kg
- Medium Approximately 35kg
- Large Approximately 40kg
- General characteristics such as types of coloured veins will remain the same however some slabs of stone will present more dominating features such as more darker veining. In turn other slabs may offer an overall subtle tone presenting less of the vein characteristics and a softer overall aesthetic.
Our Plinths are made from natural stone and that there are variations throughout each and every piece. Images should be used as a general representation as no two pieces are exactly the same. The notable qualities of each slab of stone vary like finger prints making each piece individual and unique.
No Assembly Required
All of our honed surface stone has been sealed which means that it is protected against dirt, liquids and stains however this is not fool proof and care should still be taken.
Avoid direct contact with high pigment liquids, foods and objects that may cause colour transfer.
Contact with substances that contain an acidic component (such as citric foods/drinks or some sticky tapes) may cause etching and should be avoided.
Although marble and stone is a hard material, it is also fragile and heavy. Care should always be taken when moving and if you feel strained please do not attempt to move alone. The weight should always be evenly distributed when moving the piece.
For basic cleaning simply use a clean sponge and warm water. We also offer a specialty range of Lithofin stone care products that have been selected for cleaning, protection and stain removal, which are available to purchase via our website.
Please be mindful when placing heavy objects as our pieces have not been designed to hold large amounts of weight.
Do not sit or stand on your piece.
It is not recommended for outside use.
When moving, do not push or drag along ground as this may cause the stone to chip and break off. Always use two people to lift and place your piece down gently in place. If dropped, this may result in stone cracking, chipping or breaking.