The Orilla side table offers a pared back and refined design whilst embracing the organic stone aesthetic that we love. The polished tiled surface, paired with the rough textured edge design allows this pieces to work seamlessly into any space.
Uniquely handcrafted using a natural stone tile inlay method of traditional furniture making. Please read the product details carefully prior to purchasing.
This is a unique craft and we encourage you to learn more about the beautiful journey behind its origins. It is one that we are very proud of and hold very close to our hearts. Please visit the En Gold Journal to read more.
- Length 970mm
- Width 970mm
- Height 430mm
BASE ITEM DIMENSIONS:
- Length 350mm
- Width 350mm
- Height 400mm
WEIGHT: Approximately 48kg
Please note: Given the size and structure of this piece, a wide entry may be required. Please ensure to check dimensions against your entry ways before proceeding. This piece is heavy and fragile so adequate manoeuvring space and professional handling is required.
- Please ensure to un-screw the top from the base when moving. Do NOT move the top + base together as the screws are not designed to hold the weight of the base.
- MATERIAL: Smokey Agate Limestone (Type of Fossil Stone
- Handcrafted using a unique craft traditional to the Philippine Islands.
- Surface tiles are polished to seal and protect against moisture and stains. Care will still need to be taken to ensure you get longevity from your piece.
- Natural stone comes with its own unique variation and organic flaws. This includes colour and textural variation and should be expected.
- Slight imperfections are a part of the handmade process using this natural material, this is what makes each piece unique and should be expected
Comes in two seperate pieces (table top and base) with hardware to fix in place. Click here to learn more.
Moving & Caring
- Please take care when moving your piece. Do not push or drag along ground as this may cause structural damage. Always use two people to lift and place your piece down gently in place. Avoid using the item for any purpose other than it's designed used, this includes standing on top of the item.
- Avoid contact with substances that contain an acidic component (such as citric foods/drinks or some sticky tapes) as they may cause etching. Avoid leaving moisture or wet substances on the surface of your item for extended periods as this may cause damage to the finish of the stain.
- To clean simply use a damp soft, clean cloth to wipe the surface. Avoid any abrasive or harsh cleaning products that are not specifically designed for this material.
- We recommend using Lithofin Stone Care Products that have been selected for cleaning, protection, and stain removal.