The Orilla Coffee Table is a square coffee table featuring a polished fossil stone tiled surface and incredible rough textured edge profile.
These designs were originally produced more than 30 years ago by the very artisans that make our pieces today. It is through our exclusive partnership that we have reignited this traditional craft.
A celebration of organic beauty and imperfection. Our pieces are produced in small batches embracing the handcrafted journey. Each piece embodies dips, variations, irregularities and imperfections, this is what we love most. We are intentionally celebrating the uniqueness of this beautiful traditional craft. Uniquely handcrafted using a natural stone tile inlay method of traditional furniture making. Please read the product details carefully prior to purchasing.
This is a unique craft and we encourage you to learn more about the beautiful journey behind its origins. It is one that we are very proud of and hold very close to our hearts. Please visit the En Gold Journal to read more.
Collection: Coffee Tables
- Length 600mm
- Width 600mm
- Height 500mm
- Approx. 30kg
Per Leg Dimension
- Length 350mm
- Width 350mm
- Height 460mm
Please note: Given the size and structure of this piece, a wide entry may be required. Please ensure to check dimensions against your entry ways before proceeding. This piece is heavy and fragile so adequate manoeuvring space and professional handling is required.
- MATERIAL: Smokey Agate Limestone (Type of Fossil Stone)
- Handcrafted using a unique craft traditional to the Philippine Islands.
- Hand quarried fossilised limestone which is hand carved in to smooth and rough tiles.
- Aligned on a hollow timber carcass which provides a stable form to create the sculptural design.
- Surface tiles are polished to seal and protect against moisture and stains. Care will still need to be taken to ensure you get longevity from your piece.
Comes in two seperate pieces (table top and base) with hardware to fix in place. Click here to learn more.
Moving & Caring
- Please take care when moving your piece. Do not push or drag along ground as this may cause structural damage. Always use two people to lift and place your piece down gently in place. Avoid using the item for any purpose other than it's designed used, this includes standing on top of the item.
- Avoid contact with substances that contain an acidic component (such as citric foods/drinks or some sticky tapes) as they may cause etching. Avoid leaving moisture or wet substances on the surface of your item for extended periods as this may cause damage to the finish of the stain.
- To clean simply use a damp soft, clean cloth to wipe the surface. Avoid any abrasive or harsh cleaning products that are not specifically designed for this material.
- We recommend using Lithofin Stone Care Products that have been selected for cleaning, protection, and stain removal.