The Kennedy Table exudes a regal timelessness. Moreno natural stone tile, handcrafted in a herringbone inlay. The design is elevated and sophisticated whilst celebrating the organic nature of the stone. Designed as an heirloom piece to be enjoyed for many years to come.
A celebration of organic beauty and imperfection. Our pieces are produced in small batches embracing the handcrafted journey. Each piece embodies dips, variations, irregularities and imperfections, this is what we love most. We are intentionally celebrating the uniqueness of this beautiful traditional craft. Uniquely handcrafted using a natural stone tile inlay method of traditional furniture making. Please read the product details carefully before purchasing.
This is a unique craft and we encourage you to learn more about the beautiful journey behind its origins. It is one that we are very proud of and hold very close to our hearts. Please visit the En Gold Journal to read more.
Collection: Dining Tables
- Length 2400mm
- Width 1000mm
- Height 750mm
- Weight: Approximately 105kg
Please note: Given the size and structure of this piece, a wide entry may be required. Please ensure to check dimensions against your entry ways before proceeding. This piece is heavy and fragile so adequate manoeuvring space and professional handling is required.
- Please ensure to un-screw the top from the base when moving. Do NOT move the top + base together as the screws are not designed to hold the weight of the base.
- MATERIAL: Smokey Agate Limestone (Type of Fossil Stone)
- *Comes in two seperate pieces (table top and base) with hardware to fix in place. Requires assembly.
- Handcrafted using a unique craft traditional to the Philippine Islands.
- Hand quarried fossilised limestone which is hand carved in to smooth and rough tiles.
- Aligned on a hollow timber carcass which provides a stable form to create the sculptural design.
- Surface tiles are polished to seal and protect against moisture and stains. Care will still need to be taken to ensure you get longevity from your piece.
Requires Assembly: Comes in three separate pieces (table top and two bases) with hardware to fix in place. Click here to learn more.
Moving & Caring
- Avoid contact with substances that contain an acidic component (such as citric foods/drinks or some sticky tapes) as they may cause etching. Avoid direct contact with high pigment liquids, foods and objects that may cause colour transfer.
- The polished flat stone surface is sealed and polished, which means that it is protected against dirt, liquids and stains however this is not fool proof and care should still be taken. Once stained, this may not be possible to remove. We recommend always using coasters or a mat to protect from any products containing liquid.
- To clean simply use a damp soft, clean cloth to wipe the surface. Avoid any abrasive or harsh cleaning products that are not specifically designed for this material.
- We recommend using Lithofin Stone Care Products that have been selected for cleaning, protection, and stain removal.