The Amelie chair is an example of exquisite craftsmanship, with a skilfully carved gmelina frame and woven seagrass seat. The curved profile design has been inspired by our Daisy chair. The curved, minimal backrest serves as an aesthetic design feature, rather than supportive, adopting a stool style approach when seated.
Our collection supports and embraces the handcrafted journey in traditional craftsmanship. Using organic and native materials, it is with great pride that we embrace and represent the work of our Filipino artisans and surrounding regions.
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 450mm
- Leg Height: 480mm
- Backrest Height: 330mm
- Overall Height: 800mm
- No assembly required.
- Gmelina wood with a natural finish.
- This chair has been designed for a stool seating approach to dining. The backrest is designed as an aesthetic element, rather than a true back support.
Moving & Caring
- Please take care when moving your piece. Do not push or drag along ground as this may cause structural damage. Avoid using the item for any purpose other than it's designed used, this includes standing on top of the item.
- Designed for indoor use only.
- Avoid contact with substances that contain an acidic component (such as citric foods/drinks or some sticky tapes) as they may cause etching. Avoid leaving moisture or wet substances on the surface of your item for extended periods as this may cause damage to the finish of the stain.
- To clean simply use a damp soft, clean cloth to wipe the surface. Avoid any abrasive or harsh cleaning products that are not specifically designed for this material.